[Banshee-List] Problem with NJB support

Installed the relevant RPMs for Fedora Core 4 from nrpms.net, and Banshee works fine for the most part. I can view tracklistings from my Zen Touch in Banshee, but I can't play any tracks. When I attempt to do so, Banshee hangs indefinitely, and a message of the following format is output to the terminal:

---
Warning: [2/2/2006 10:59:47 AM] (Cannot Play Song) -*Song_Title* cannot be played by Banshee. The most common reasons for this are:

<big>•</big> Song is protected (DRM)
<big>•</big> Song is on a DAP that does not support playback
---

I have to close Banshee, and unplug the USB cable from my Zen to get it responding again...

All my tracks on the Zen are bog-standard MP3s...

Can anyone help?

Thanks.