Re: [Banshee-List] file management plugin

I'll be adding this functionality soon in Banshee core (not as a
plugin). As someone already mentioned on this thread, Banshee will
reorganize your files if you choose "Copy on Import", but that's
suboptimal if you're looking strictly for reorganization.

--Aaron