Re: [Banshee-List] iPod on Fedora 5 not working with Banshee

Florin,

On Tue, 2006-08-15 at 20:52 -0700, Florin Andrei wrote:
> I can mount the iPod but Banshee does not see it at all. The iPod simply
> does not show up in Banshee no matter what.
> It used to work on this system before, I didn't use Banshee for a while
> and now it's not working.

Have you synced the iPod with the latest iTunes?  If so, there's your
problem.  It upgraded the database to a version that ipod-sharp 0.5.x
does not support.  It's fixed in 0.6.0, so give that a try with banshee
HEAD if you want.

James