[Banshee-List] Banshee Slow to Re-Load Music Library After Clearing Search

Hello

I'm using Banshee 0.10.9 on FC5 and enjoying it.  Though, now that
I've been able to import my entire music collection (over 3000 songs)
I find the search box has become a pain.  If I do a search for an
artist, and then clear that search it will take approximately 20
seconds or so of 100% CPU usage to load up the original list of some
3000 songs.  There should be some kind of a cache to take care of
only get worse.

I've also got a question.  If I'm scrolling through my list of songs,
and then the next song plays, the list will slingshot to that song,
interrupting my scrolling.  Is there a way to disable this?  I always
found this annoying on Windows Media Player.  I'm sure others do too.
Could be a good Advanced Preference: the option to disable
slingshotting to the next song playing.

But liking Banshee so far.  Thanks.

Benjy