Re: [Banshee-List] Child source v0.3 (now 0.4)

On Fri, 2006-4-14 at 12:47:47 +0200, Lukas Lipka wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-04-13 at 12:30 -0400, Aaron Bockover wrote:
> > a) Way too much empty space left of the source icon when a node doesn't
> > have children
>
> I will have a look at this later but I'm afraid there is no way of
> fixing this, since this is what a TreeView always does. Any ideas?

You need to create an empty column in the tree view, and make it
invisible. Whenever a source is added/removed, determine if there are
any sources with children; if so, set the tree view's expander-column to
be the first column, if not set it to be the invisible column.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
You wouldn't know a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced
naked on top of a harpsichord singing 'Subtle Plans Are Here Again'