Re: [Banshee-List] Child source v0.3

Hi Lukas,

I tested the previous version a few days ago and found some issues.
Maybe you resolved them already with this version. I'll test this
version tonight. In any regard, here is what I found with the previous
version:

a) Way too much empty space left of the source icon when a node doesn't
have children

b) Plugging in iPod with Banshee already running does not show the new
source

c) If library has no playlist children, adding a new playlist is
confusing (the "New playlist" node becomes a child of library, which is
not expanded and thus not visible)

d) Can easily crash by dragging tracks to create a new playlist when
there are no other playlists

Cheers,
Aaron