Re: [Banshee-List] Re: Mass Storage Support

sry... there is no change in what happens...

If I start banshee (latest cvs with only your patch applied) with my drive plugged in banshee segfaults...
If I start without the drive, starts normally, and nothing changes when I plug in the drive

Btw, thankyou so much for the help, even if i cant fix it

Matthew

On 4/13/06, James Stembridge < jstembridge gmail com> wrote:
Hi Matthew,

On 4/12/06, Matthew Vermeulen < mattvermeulen gmail com> wrote:
> I've attached the complete output of hal-device..

Thanks, it looks roughly equivalent to what I have here.

Bit of a long shot, but could you try the attached patch?

Cheers,
James.