Re: [Banshee-List] Last.fm plugin

Hi,

I started writing a internet radio plugin and got some running code
already. After getting the tagging stuff to work I will post my code on
the list. I didn't know somebody else was working on this, so I'm also
interested in Sven's status.

The last.fm radio stuff would also be good in the
banshee-recommendation-plugin, where last.fm is used anyway.

Cheers,
Alex