Re: [Banshee-List] How to update/re-scan library

i have had issues like this as well. inotify IS working, because new music will show up in rhythmbox. banshee does not pick up the changes. shutdown/re-open banshee, and it still doesn't see the new files. this happens with rythmbox open, and closed, so its not conflicts on both of them watching the same place. so far, with banshee, i still have to add new things manually.....