Re: [Banshee-List] Two questions or perhaps Feature requests

Banshee will support cover/album art for the iPod, but f-spot will soon support full photo management with the iPod. Unlike iTunes... we think it makes more sense to leave the music application to deal with album covers, and the photo application to deal with photo collections ;)

--
Aaron Bockover
Lead Developer, Banshee

Aaron Meder wrote:
2.  Will banshee in the near future support for album art?  CD cover art
displayed somewhere in the view.

Oh dude, these would be 2 wonderful points, especially the second. if
it could get the pictures i've got on my iPod, that would be awesome!

greetings
doni

--
meder, aaron - www.telltec.ch