Re: [Banshee-List] Two questions or perhaps Feature requests

> 1.  Will banshee in the near future support what rhythmbox calls a
> browser view or a Library view typical of the iTunes view where you can
> see artists, albums and songlist for the library all in one view?
I hope so, too, because I have to sort by artist quite often and using the
search for this is not great. In rythmbox' browser, you can even use
type-ahead to find the artist or whatever, this really speeds up things.

> 2.  Will banshee in the near future support for album art?  CD cover art
> displayed somewhere in the view.
This would be very nice, too... although less critical than the artist browser.
I used the patch that added this to the album browser for rhythmbox, it was
just great to be able to fine albums using known artwork rather than title.

-Michi