[Banshee-List] Keeping database in sync

Hey aabock and the gang!

I've tried quite a bit of music players for GNOME: Rhythmbox, Quod
Libet, Jamboree, Siren, a couple of small ones (e.g. Gamp) and of
course Banshee.

The one thing that makes me keep Quod Libet around is its ability to
efficiently keep its database in sync with my files. I guess it does it
by checking mtimes and re-reading the tags in case it got changed, but
it also has an option to force it.

However, UI-wise I really dislike it, and I think Banshee could be a
possible replacement. This mail is just as much a question why Quod
Libet is the only player with that feature (well, Rhythmbox CVS has
somethink like it, I've been told) as a feature request.

Thanks!

--
  .-.    Mark Rosenstand        (-.)
  oo|                           cc )