[Banshee-List] iPod Nano issues

Hi

Banshee seems to have a problem to figure out used/free space on my ipod
nano. It always shows 2 of 3 GB used, but it's a 4 GB model and has now
about 3 GB used.

Maybe I should add, that this ipod has never seen itunes. I first filled
it with gtkpod once or twice, but after banshee came out I sticked to
banshee. I like the new update artwork btw. :)

Another "problem": I usually forget to switch off the hold button and
banshee then can't update the ipod, leaving me with an error message.
Would it be possible to change that message into something like "check
your hold button and try again"?

Thanks for the great effort and progress that project makes. Before I
found banshee, itunes was the only program I missed from windows.

Thomas