[Banshee-List] Ubuntu Breezy Packages

Hi

I've built latest banshee for Ubuntu Breezy. Packages are available
here:

	deb http://eros.vlo.gda.pl/~szuwarek/files/linux/banshee ./

I'm using non-standard mono packages from:

	deb http://debian.meebey.net/ ./

I hope it will help some of you. ;-)

By the way I have two questions:

1. What is the best/preferred way to submit bugs?

2. I own 4G ipod. It contains lots of music uploaded with gtkpod, and
lots of playlists ofcourse. Banshee shows that music to me, but not the
playlists. Am I missing something? Can I create playlist on ipod with
banshee? What about on-the-go playlists?

3. Is automatic 'Sync iPod with banshee library' the only
synchronisation option?

thx
L.