Re: [Banshee-List] Keeping in sync

>"/music/Eric Clapton/Unplugged/Alberta.mp3" is a descendant of "/music/Eric Clapton",though not a child.
"Though not a child" or "Though not necessarily a child"?
I would say only the last is fully equal to 'descendant'.  :-)

-Michael

Dogacan Guney wrote:

Thank you for all your suggestions, but what I want to do is to check
if it is a descendant, not just a child. For example,  "/music/Eric
Clapton/Unplugged/Alberta.mp3" is a descendant of "/music/Eric
Clapton", though not a child. So, maybe it should be named is
IsDescendant() or something.