[Banshee-List] Wiki Volunteers Needed

Hello Everyone!

Banshee has been moving forward with great speed. With this development
comes the need to really start documenting available features.

If you are looking for a way to contribute, adding content to the Wiki
(http://banshee-project.org/) would be much appreciated.

I am thinking mostly in terms of a User Guide or Manual. Something that
documents what certain buttons do, how to Rip a CD, how to Burn a CD,
etc. I wrote the first page in the Guide yesterday, which documents
available key bindings: http://banshee-project.org/Guide/Keybindings

If you start a guide page, please name your pages with the Guide/ prefix
(same format as the key bindings page).

Please contact me for ideas/help/etc, I will be very happy to help. I'd
really like to see this grow into something useful, which can be used as
a basis for Help inside the application itself in releases to come.
Already, thanks much to the help of contributors, the Wiki is a very
valuable Banshee resource. I think an easy to follow User Guide will be
the top feature however.

We are doing something similar on the new F-Spot Wiki, so it can be used
as a reference: http://f-spot.org/User_Guide

Thanks to everyone for your continuing support!

Best,
Aaron Bockover