[Banshee-List] Keeping in sync

Hello everyone,

Aaron, I was thinking that it would be cool if the library can keep in
sync with the hard drive. It seems no file alteration notification
mechanisms exists in .NET or Mono, so I wrote a wrapper for FAM in c
(libwatch.c, libwatch.h), then I wrote a static c# class(Watcher.cs)
that p/invokes it that I am attaching.

I was thinking that a timer can be placed on Watcher.Update so that it
is called every second or so to receive new events then, if there are
any new events, we can act on them by Watcher.Act.

The code only WriteLines when something happens so it does not do any
updates or anything, but I decided to post it here to get some
feedback on whether you think this is a viable approach or not.

So, what do you think:)?