[Banshee-List] Bugs...

Could not see these listed in the open bugs for Banshee on
bugs.gnome.org, yet they still seem relevant for me in the 0.10
release.

1. Drag and drop to a new playlist.
  a) Total in brackets does not increase
  b) Songs are added in an unexpected order (i.e. not appended to the
end of the playlist)

2. Can 'reorder' the library - this is nonsensical as it's the library
and should be sorted by column only.  Especially with a fiddly laptop
mouse, it can be frustrating having to reset the order if you make a
slip.

3. Switching between playlists / library (When I say switch, I do not
mean play, i.e. just clicking to see what's in a playlist.)
  a) If I switch between the playlists and the library, the toolbar
area has it's contents refreshed.  Why?
  b) It forgets the state of the view when switching - i.e. if I
scroll half way down my library, go to a playlist, then come back,
it's back to the top of the library.
  c) There are noticable delays switching between playlists and the
library.  I have ~2500 songs in my library and a Pentium M 1.5ghz /
256mb ram.

4. If I edit the name of a playlist, pressing the space bar
stops/starts the song instead of inserting a space.

That's it for the moment!

- C