Re: [Banshee-List] CD support

Support for all of that has been in Banshee for quite some time.
However, I think there may have been a bug in 0.9.13 that made audio CDs
not show up if Banshee was already running. 0.9.13 had special warnings
to packagers, as issues were probably to be expected, so you probably
are seeing some of this with Dapper. Bleeding edge is often indeed
bleeding. 0.10 is out and fixes many things - should be in Dapper soon I
guess if it isn't already.

--Aaron