[Banshee-List] Banshee 0.9.1

Banshee 0.9.1 has been released.

http://banshee-project.org/files/banshee/banshee-0.9.1.tar.gz

1. Multi-Track/Set-based metadata editing
2. Auto sync music library to iPod
3. Command line options for controlling an already running Banshee:

--play-pause (toggle playback)
--next (go to next track)
--previous (go to previous track)

4. Any UI bits for CD burning have been removed for now
5. Better DnD in the Playlist view and other bug fixes

As for the gst_pad_query bug in gstreamer-cdparanoia, hpj has fixed it.
It was a very simple, but critical fix.

I'll have 0.9.2 out tomorrow afternoon, and 0.9.3 ready for Wednesday
morning, but this should be good for Tuesday morning testing.

Mark: please focus on the track editor, as it's completely new. I ended
up redesigning it, and am *much* happier with it.

I'll be in touch with everyone later this morning, as I've pulled
another overnighter, and should probably get at least 5 hours of sleep
to tackle the rest of tomorrow's list.

Best,
Aaron