Re: [Banshee-devel-list] Pending patches

On Mon, 2006-05-22 at 13:22 -0400, Aaron Bockover wrote:
> 95% of my time lately has been spent towards bug fixing on the stable
> branch. As a result, there are a number of pending patches that need
> review and probably committing.
>
> Would someone mind collecting a list of patches and organize them into
> fixes, features, etc?
>
> I am going to try to get to the child source patch today and commit that
> to HEAD.

I'd immediately volunteer to do this (heck, I was planning on pushing
them in), if it weren't for upcoming deadlines and exams. I'm gonna have
to apologise for my lack of time to work on banshee.

However, if these exams go well, I'll have three months (July, August
and September) of vacaction, expect plenty of contributions then :-).

For now, patches marked as accepted_commit-now [1] should be pretty much
ready for insertion into the tree. Mostly trivial details there (though
perfection is in the details!).

Kind regards,
  Ruben

[1]