Re: Feature: is it possible to remove an attachement?

În data de Lu, 30 ian 06 la 18:39, Peter Bloomfield a scris:
On 01/22/2006 07:09:01 AM Sun, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

I would like to know if there is a way to remove an attachement from a message?

Move it to Draftbox, open it for editing, remove the attachment, save it back to Draftbox, and move it back where it came from? It's no longer the same message that you received, and Balsa doesn't make it easy to create bogus messages!

Now that was really ingenious, so I couldn't help trying it for
myself... It kinda works, I was able to remove the attachment, but the sender was lost, as I became the sender while editing the message, which is not what Jean-Luc probably needs.

Hideous as it may seem, this could be a very useful feature. Getting rid of unneeded attachments while preserving the original text part and keeping the original flow of the discussion thread (if any) could save significant space in some cases.

--
    .
/^)/_/(/