Freezes when I move balsa to an other desktop

Hi,

I uses balsa on gnome/metacity.
I've several desktop, I've dedicated one desktop for the mail, one for the web, ...

I've a shortcut to move the application (the windows in fact) from one desktop to an other one. i.e. Alt-F2 move the focused window to desktop #2.

When I launch and I use this shortcut to move it elsewhere while it is receiving mail/applying filters, it freezes.

If I do a strace on the pid, it is in the well know FUTEX WAIT.

Regards

Jean-Luc