Re: CVS Head. Copy with Ctrl-C doesnt work in headers

On 10/22/2005 08:08:21 AM Sat, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
[ snip ]
I tried in gedit, it a terminal, in firefox and failed in all the cases.
When I paste the clipbord in gedit, I get the previous entry.
I tried to change the shortcut (dynamic) in Message->Copy to enything else, I get the same problem. I can hear a sound (swouiiiit!) when doing this.

The only thing I can think of is a difference in the gtk libs. I'm using 2.8.5.