Trouble with filters

Hi,

I finally have made the step from 2.0.17 to 2.3.1. Like it, especially that now I can remove dupes again. :-)

However, it seems that during the conversion, most of my filters got messed up. Messages tend to end up in mailboxes I'd never have expected them in. And some really simple filters (just one rule with a "one of From/CC matches simple expression) are not applied at all, try as I might.

I'm almost at the point of removing all my filters from balsa and calling procmail from postfix to sort the mails into the correct mboxes. However, I'm not sure whether balsa would notice when new mail arrives in an mbox other than Inbox. Any suggestions?

Best regards,

Andreas