Re: 'Delete' v. 'Move to trash'

On 04/01/05 17:07:03, Pawel Salek wrote:>
Balsa never deletes messages immediately: Use Mailbox/Hide Messages/ Undeleted to see messages "trashed" in current mailbox.

Ah, they were getting trashed on exit and I had to untick that option.

Enable shortcut edition if this is not good enough for you:

gconftool-2 -t bool -s /desktop/gnome/interface/can_change_accels true

but I am not sure if "Delete" key can be bound this way.

I don't think so; is it possible to do this at all, or is it a limitation in Gnome/GTK?

Thanks for the follow-up,
Andrew