Re: filters no-worky?

Pawel,

I've the same filter problem with latest cvs: Changelog revision 1.2004
I've not it with an older version, I don't know the Changelog revision but here are the firsts lines of the Changelog:

2005-02-20 Kacper Wysocki <kacperw at online dot no>

   * libbalsa/imap/pop3.c: const char *service should not be static.

2005-02-20  Pawel Salek

   * balsa.spec.in: icon-related updates.
* libbalsa/imap/imap-commands.c: enable IDLE only when really disabled. * libinit_balsa/balsa-druid-page-user.c: do not require incoming server

Regards

Jean-Luc