Re: CVS HEAD: filters on the "From" field don't work

On 02/20/2005 12:59:52 PM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

I remarked that the filter works if I set the match to the « cc: » field.

Example of such a filter:

This one moves the message when the To: foeld is matched while I've set it up to match cc.

I checked the code and the problem is that the to field is currently matched against what is displayed for performance reasons - but there must be a better, more consistent way.

Pawel