Re: CVS HEAD, wizard creation of POP/IMAP shouldnt be mandatory

On 02/16/2005 08:55:12 PM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
Hi,

I'm doing some testing.
If I start a fresh balsa (without a .gnome/balsa file), it starts with the wizard doesnt wat to do to "Next" if I've not filled a POP/IMAP server.

As I use fetchmail on my system to collect the mail, I read the mail from the spool witj balsa, so I don't need to setup a pop server.

I think this entry shouldnt be mandatory.

I had a quick look at this and cannot reproduce the problem. I guess I need to inspect the code in detail - any hints about the way you built balsa etc are appreciated!

Pawel