Glossary links in the help file

I'm wondering if this is my environment (Fedora Core 3 with updates and balsa 2.2 branch from CVS), or a wider problem.

Call up the help contents for Balsa and I get:

Balsa User's Guide

Balsa is a graphical mail client. While it is in active development, Balsa has many features such as:
IMAP
and
POP3
support; sendmail or
direct
SMTP

The "IMAP", "POP3", and "SMTP" words are supposed to link to their entries in the glossary, but don't. Everything looks fine in the balsa.xml docbook file, but none of the glossterm links are active anywhere in the document.

Does anyone else see the same thing?

Also, are other people seeing the line breaks around the keywords?