Re: website directory in CVS

On 02/08/2005 06:55:53 PM, Craig Routledge wrote:
Hi everyone,

I see a lot of cleanup going on in the Changelog. I noticed that the CVS repository contains the directory "website" which appears to be very outdated. Should this be removed or synchronzied?

I would remove it. It used to be used to sync the website with the server but nowadays it is only me who updates the page and manages the web server so this directory serves no purpose anymore... but that's just my opinion.

Pawel