Re: NVidia note

On 11/30/2004 05:29:35 AM, Michael A. Peters wrote:
Balsa was starting to get kind of slow on startup - and while it was being slow at starting, everything else was slow too (like opening an xterm)

I thought it was having trouble with the size of my mailboxs.

related wish: if Balsa implemented a "cursor-busy" when doing the mbox Rescan it would be useful when one has large numbers of nested folders/mboxes. In my experience, there is a couple of seconds of "pause" while waiting for Balsa to rebuild. I would assume this would be a relatively trivial addition (easy for me to say).

Jerry