Keyboard focus

Hello again,

With the work done on keyboard shortcuts over the last while, it is now much easier to manage mail without have to reach for the mouse.

However, when I open a message window, I cannot immediately scroll through the text of the message with PageUp and PageDn. The focus starts on the toolbar and the cycles through the tab items and the message content. So I have to press tab twice or the down arrow several times to start scrolling. It seems odd to have the keyboard focus default to a widget that is really designed for a mouse (keyboard shortcuts are now available for all buttons on the toolbar). Would anyone object to having the keyboard focus default to the message content?