HAED and filters

Hi,

I've remarked that filters are only applied on fileds that are
displayed.
i.e. if I've a filter on "List-id" and list-id is not part of the
displayed headers the matcing filter is not applied.
If I do a dispay alkl headers, the filter is applied.

About the displayed headers, even with "display all headers" they are
sometimes displayed, sometimes only the "selected headers" and
sometimes "some" headers. This on a message / message basis while
browsing the same mailbox.

--
Regards
			- Jean-Luc