Re: Unexpected filtering of headers

On 27.06.2004 18:45:16, Andreas Schmidt wrote:
Hi, Manu,

On 2004.06.24 21:56, manu wrote:
Could you try the following patch (to apply to HEAD) and tell me if it works for you (and does not break anything else ;-)
Thx
Bye
Manu

I finally managed to get balsa from HEAD running. Unfortunately, something still seems to be wrong: whenever I try to _apply_ filters now, balsa will crash. I've attached the output from gdb. If there's anything else I should do, just let me know...

Nope that was perfect! And sorry for the broken patch, it seems that I was passing around a pointer on a freed string!
Could you please try this one?
Sorry I do not have those fancy mails with several headers to test it thoroughly ;-)
Bye
Manu