Re: gmime-CRITICAL messages w/ HEAD & gmime 2.1.6
- From: Jeffrey Stedfast <fejj stampede org>
- To: manu <eallaud yahoo fr>
- Cc: Albrecht Dreß <albrecht dress arcor de>, Balsa-Liste <balsa-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gmime-CRITICAL messages w/ HEAD & gmime 2.1.6
- Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 00:37:20 -0400
I just fixed this in GMime CVS.
it was due to a change I made that was meant to be a step in the right
direction for preserving headers for the multipart/signed stuff.
On Tue, 2004-06-22 at 22:05 +0000, manu wrote:
> On 22.06.2004 11:37:13, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
> > I upgraded to gmime 2.1.6 in the hope that the multipart/signed issue
> > has been solved. It hasn't [arrgh!], but now I get *tons* of gmime-
> > CRITICAL messages upon startup:
> > (balsa:1544): gmime-CRITICAL **: file gmime-content-type.c: line 180
> > (g_mime_content_type_destroy): assertion `mime_type != NULL' failed
> > Is this *really* critical, and what did cause these messages? Sould I
> > better forward this message to Jeff?
> > Tia,
> > Albrecht.
> I have them also (I use gmime cvs with the same hope as you :()
> balsa-list mailing list
> balsa-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev