Re: HEAD cvs, deleting the 1st message of a thread

Le 28.07.2004 15:01:33, Peter Bloomfield a écrit :
On 07/28/2004 08:38:22 AM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
[ snip ]
And the last trashed mail is now "if hidden deleted" is checkd.

Oh, right, that was part of the same commit.

One minor anooyance : when a mail arrive in the inbox, the name of the box is highlighted (bold). If a filter move the mails to an other box (maildir in my case), the inbox stay highlighted and the destination box remains un-highlighted.

I don't see that when the inbox is open. If the inbox is closed, the filter isn't applied until you open it, so the new mail really is still in the inbox, which stays highlighted. (Filtering `On reception' isn't quite accurate!)

If the destination boxes are opened (i.e. in tabs) then it behaves as expected. If not, I've to guess where the mail have been moved.

---
		- Jean-Luc