Re: Balsa 2.2.0 end user impressions

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 19:28:53, Albrecht Dreß wrote:

I guess this is meanwhile a "standard" anti-spam configuration, so, yes, this needs to be fixed. The only workaround would be installing an MTA yourself and configure it to relay messages for all your identities, but this is of course difficult.

There are a number of smtp proxies written with this in mind, just search freshmeat.

This doesn't mean we shouldn't have smtp setting per identity of course.

--
Carlos Morgado - chbm(a)ma.ssive.net - http://chbm.net/ 0x1FC57F0A FP:0A27 35D3 C448 3641 0573 6876 2A37 4BB2 1FC5 7F0A