HEAD cvs autogen.sh

Hi,

As I've reported it earlier, when using debian and autogen, the default value for automake is 1.4;

It appears that this version of automake is not suitable to build balsa.

The simple fix is to add the following line in the autogen.sh script of the balsa tree:

REQUIRED_AUTOMAKE_VERSION=<required_version>

I've added it in my tree with 1.7 as the required version.
Is it possible to commit a new version of autogen.sh including this statement with as <required_version> .. the version which is required to build balsa...

---
Thanks and regards
			- Jean-Luc