Re: Embedded external editor?

On 07/08/2004 07:45:37 PM, Quincey Koziol wrote:
Hi!
    I'm interested in using vim as the "native" editor for composing
messages
in balsa.  I see that someone is working on enabling this for
evolution:
http://www.opensky.ca/gnome-vim/evolution.png
    Is there any way for this to work with balsa also?

I wonder whether selecting Edit/Edit with Gnome Editor is what you want? This should open the message in the editor selected in GNOME menu
Preferences/Preferred Applications/Text Editor. Editing messages always in vi is somewhat more difficult, I am afraid.

Pawel