Re: Preferences window

On 07/07/2004 09:09:14 PM, Darko Obradovic wrote:
Related to bug #129960 I've investigated what makes the preferences
window so big, and by removing the unknown-8bit-handling, at least the width fits 800x600 now.
[snip]

Removing the preferences is nice but balsa_app.convert_unknown_8bit still exists and there is no way to change it apart from editing ~/. gnome2/balsa file. I think shortening the strings like "National (8- bit) characters in broken messages without codeset header" or the corresponding string in the translation you use would give the effect you want, would it not?

Pawel