Re: Re : menus gone

On Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:40:04, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
> Le 30.01.2004 08:30, Mpiktas a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> As suspected telinit 1 and then telinit 2 fixed things, just restarting
>> balsa didn't help. Any ideas how did this (menu bar gone) happen? Maybe
>> there is some magic key combination to hide it and bring it back?
>>
>> Mpiktas
>
> I've got several times this problem. The only mean I've found to delete the
> balsa config directory and restart balsa.

somehow sometimes people seem to be able to detach the menu bar despite the
fact they don't have handles on menubar. i don't know how that happens :\
however there's 2 ways you can fix it, one is changing your gnome config to
show handles on the menubar and draging it back. the other is finding the
menubar position or somesuch on .gnome2/balsa and deleting it

--
Carlos Morgado - chbm(a)ma.ssive.net - http://chbm.net/
0x1FC57F0A FP:0A27 35D3 C448 3641 0573 6876 2A37 4BB2 1FC5 7F0A