Re: gpg again...

On 01/25/04 16:07:12, Andreas Schmidt wrote:
[snip]
> What seems to make the difference is the content-type of the message:
> the icon is shown for Content-Type: multipart/signed and not shown
> for Content-Type: text/plain.
>
> As Balsa already recognizes that the plain text message is signed (it
> looks for a key), wouldn't it be possible to show the icon for these
> messages as well?

IIRC, these are embedded OpenPGP signatures. They're part of the email
body and as such balsa can't tell they are signed messages just by
looking at the message header. That's why you don't get the padlock. I
don't remember too well, but either someone asked this question on the
list already or I read this in the balsa or balsa-gpg FAQ.

Regards,
	Kacper

PGP signature