Re: ANNOUNCE: balsa-2.0.16 released

Īn data de 18.01.2004, ora 20:42, Pawel Salek a scris:
> Hello,
>
> Balsa team would like to officially announce balsa-2.0.16 release
> available at http://balsa.gnome.org/

[snip]

> Pawel Salek

Hi!

Very nice job. But as a maintainer of the Romanian translation of Balsa
I was very frustrated that I couldn't tell this release will happen and
when. I would have liked to update my translation, but now it's too late
for 2.0.16 and probably too early for the 2.0.17 release.

Taking into account the fact that Balsa is not following the Gnome release
schedule could you please try to announce the current translators of Balsa
with some days in advance like some other project managers do? XMMS comes
to mind. It will be released not earlier than 26th of January and the
translation maintainers were announced of a string freeze two weeks in
advance.

Your grateful Balsa user,

--
    .