problem with dialogue boxes

Hi,

I recently started to experiment with gpg and noticed that there may be
a little problem with balsa.
When I click on a signed msg in the list window and the signature
cannot be verified, 2 info boxes open. One is an error message "GPGME:
signature verification failed: No data", which is in the backgroud; the
other is the info window from balsa: "Checking the signature of the
message ... returned: An error prevented the signature verification."

The thing one intuitvely tries to do is to close the balsa-window
first, because it is the one on top. However, even though this window
has the focus, it apparently waits for the other (background) window to
be closed before one can do anything with it. It would be nice if this
behavior could be changed.

Best regards,

Andreas