Re: new header style looking strange with some themes

On 01/12/2004 03:46:42 PM, Albrecht Dreß wrote:
[ snip ]
> Furthermore, i noticed that the header lines of embedded
> messages are still displayed in the old style. IMHO the new
> style and/or more border would be an improvement, too...

OK, borders weren't too hard!  I just committed code to cvs to
set embedded messages with 10-pel borders to match the header
box.  It's kinda generous with white space--an indent on the left
but not on the right would use less space and still provide a
good visual cue. A narrower, HIG-like, 6-pel border might work,
too.

Comments?