Re: ANNOUNCE: development balsa-2.1.0 released

Hi,

On 11.01.2004 23:30:22, Pawel Salek wrote:
> Report the bugs (preferably together with patches!) either on the mailing
> list or to Bugzilla,
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/

Background info :
  I am reading 12 mbox files (procmailed with .procmailrc :), all open at the same time.

Bug report :
  After some time balsa (in gdb output) spits out
<quote>
Already Checking Mail!
</>
  and stops registering any new e-mail that _arrived_ in some of those mbox files.
  Exiting balsa produces :
<quote>
Mail check thread cancelled. I know it is rough.
** Message: No modified messages.

** Message: No modified messages.

(balsa:18967): GLib-CRITICAL **: file ghash.c: line 554 (g_hash_table_foreach): assertion `hash_table != NULL' failed

Program exited normally.
(gdb)
</>

Restarting balsa displays those new e-mails just fine.

Next thing, it this line something to be worried about !?
<quote>
Use of deprecated SAXv1 function endElement
</>

--
uh, still no sig !?