Re: 2-0 : View -> No Headers == view nothing !

On 01/06/2004 04:03:54 PM, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
> BTW : I like the grey box for the Headers  ;-)
> Maybe I would prefer the square around to be black instead of
> blue .. ??

Yes, I'm a bit bothered by the hard-coded colors too.  I like
Carlos's suggestion of Grey95, it seems to fit in with the
general look of gtk widgets on my box, and using something other
than black for a border seems non-gtk-ish.  Perhaps we can set
the headers as labels--those come with a standard gray
background.