Re: colour of the headers box

Can the appropriate level be picked up from the theme?

BTW--since the spiffy message rendering went into cvs, I'm seeing
a possibly related display glitch: when Balsa is exposed with no
message displayed, the usual solid gray preview pane has black
borders on the right hand side and the bottom.  Also, if I have a
message displayed with scrollbars and switch to a new mailbox
with no message displayed, the scrollbars are still shown, though
insensitive.  I believe that the black borders are also where the
scrollbars were previously shown.

Is anyone else seeing things like this, or am I just the lucky
one?