Re: the state of HEAD

Am 2004.02.28 17:24 schrieb(en) simon@cliffestones.demon.co.uk:
 > PeterBloomfield@bellsouth.net wrote:
 > > but if
 > > your GMime installation is too old, you'll get a corresponding
 > > build error.
 > I tried to build head the other night using the gmime package from
 > debian sid and it is too old.

But self-compiled gmime-2.1.2 does work.

Another note: Is it possible to foreport the latest crypto-changes from
Albrecht to HEAD? It won't compile with gpg-enabled for me, complaining
about not finding a gpgme-version of 0.3.x (I have 0.4.3-1)

cu
/Steffen

--
/"\
\ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign    |  "The best way to predict